Dedicated to rigorous educational tasks that challenge and motivate students while always being focused on continuous improvement
Vision: Committed to Excellence and Success in All We Do!
- All Students are unique and capable of learning.
- The school environment should be safe, challenging, and conducive to learning.
- Every student should be provided with the necessary skills to be a productive citizen in a technological society.
- Student and teacher expectations should be high.
- Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for a child's successful education.
- Students learn best by being actively involved in the learning process.
- Instructional practices should incorporate learning activities that meet the individual needs of our students.
- Each individual has choices and is responsible for the consequences of those choices.
- Students should respect themselves and others.
- Faculty and staff should adhere to a code of ethics as set forth by Georgia Standards Commission.
CES Pledge to Learning
Today is a new day. I am responsible for my behavior and actions. I will listen, do my work, and learn. I will respect the feelings, property, and rights of others. I will be a good citizen by doing what is right. I will make choices that will help me succeed.